ADAPTIC™ Non-Adhering Dressing
ADAPTIC Non-Adhering Dressing by Acelity is a primary dressing developed using a knitted cellulose acetate mesh and impregnated with a petrolatum emulison for easy removal.
Wound Care Instructions
1. Prepare the wound according to wound management protocol.
2. Ensure skin surrounding the wound is dry.
1. Carefully clean the wound following facility protocol.
2. Cut ADAPTIC™ Dressing to size if required and place directly on the wound.
3. Cover with sterile secondary dressing of your choice depending on the amount of wound exudate.
4. ADAPTIC™ Dressing may be left in place for several days depending upon amount of exudate.
|Adaptive Non-Adhering||3" x 3"||2012|